View Single Post
Old 08-31-2023, 10:21 PM   #285
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
The program is in a very tenuous spot. Firing Drinkwitz would mean four different coaches in nine years. That's tough for a middling P5 team in the toughest conference to survive. I really, really want him to work out, because there is elite upside with his recruiting. Missouri will have this NIL advantage for a very short period of time, and if they miss this window, they will be set back perhaps a decade.

They have to thread the needle of having an NIL advantage to pair with an ascending team to give them a level of panache that a team like Oregon had 25 years ago. If Drinkwitz gets fired, the wheels fall off recruiting and the established talent will leave. That's why Cook worries me. He's good enough to get you to a bowl game, but he kneecaps the passing game. Cook has the rare ability to both lose you games (FLA) and not win you games.

Horn will lose them more games than Cook this year. But he also has the potential to win them games that Cook never will.

Three times last year, Cook had a chance to drive the team down and give them a signature win. And every time he failed.

The program needs to take the risk. And it won't. And that's a goddamned shame.
*first time meme*
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.