View Single Post
Old 08-30-2023, 08:25 PM   #4499
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Gave me all I could handle, man. Nice run.

Onto Denver. One of my two loses this year and the only one where my offense just completely vanished. This was NOT the matchup I wanted to see.

Got one more in you, Red Rocket? You'll stand alongside fellow Columbia Cardinal legends Ryan Fitzpatrick and Ryan Tannehill. Take the torch...
Is this the second year in a row that we've faced each other in the Sandbox Bowl?

I believe that Denver is a team of destiny. We've fought our way up from a wildcard spot, and had to score on the last play of the game to get to overtime in one of our playoff games. We had a quarterback controversy early in the season, and when we played Columbia in the regular season both of those quarterbacks were down with injuries. Our plucky practice squad quarterback stepped up for the win, aided by a dominant defensive performance. We're entering this game with confidence that we're going to do whatever it takes in all three phases of the game to win.

Ermine power!
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.