Thread: Food and Drink 50 Beers to Try Before You Die
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2023, 10:24 AM   #5580
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Its was a good mix of both homebrew and commercial beers and I feel similar on beer shares. Most homebrewers that I know are older guys. Homebrewing reflects the same headwinds as the beer industry in general in a lack of interest from younger generations.

A good chuck of homebrew guys that I've met both here and in Chicago are more into lagers and traditional styles and not so much hype IPAs and big stouts so I definitely read the room when choosing what to bring along to share.

There were a couple really good homebrewed Oktoberfests onboard which I'm always down for.
Easier to make, too (or maybe I just sucked at it)... I once made a pretty decent IPA, buy stouts were all over the place and never in a good way.

Sounds like a blast.

Met a couple from Chicago at Barreled Souls and they were just doing a beer weekend... huge stout fans and do all the lottery things in Chicago, made the pilgrimage to TG, had quite the itinerary for the weekend (I only went to Lone Pine, Bissell, and then Barreled Souls twice.. don't think Allagash and others would have done it for me).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote