View Single Post
Old 08-28-2023, 08:33 AM   #4489
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I just looked up Andy Dalton's season stats.

You are a ****ing magician. Wow.

It really sucks I don't have Hopkins opposite Diggs in the post season. I didn't lose a game with those two playing.

Pretty proud to win a playoff game with a rebuilding year roster using Carr/Wilson.
Yeah, every now and again I manage to hit the mix pretty well. But they still have occasional brown-outs like they did last week.

It's funny but Chiefs1 Dalton is WAY better than Raiders1 Dalton. Part of it is having better weapons and a better OL. But Chiefs1 Dalton is better than Mahomes in Titans1 where I have a LOADED roster. I refuse to copy gameplans because I don't want to fall into a groupthing sort of situation, but I just haven't been able to dial that team in (though they are undefeated so I guess its not THAT bad...)
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.