View Single Post
Old 08-24-2023, 11:03 AM   #203
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightingKnight05 View Post
Hi, My name is Shelia and I'm Diclix little sister. Just thought I would add that Mahomes came into the league playing with Hill, one of the best and fastest wr's in the league, and Kelce, the best TE in the game. Allen came into the leauge with Zay Jones as his number 1 target and overrated Charles Clay as his TE. He didn't get to throw to Diggs until 2020 and yet put up remarkable numbers his 2nd season as a starter with John friggen Brown as his #1 target.
Just putting your #1 point into a more proper perspective.
Carry on!
Was Zay Jones the reason that Allen was wildly inaccurate his first couple years?

Remarkable numbers his second year? Which numbers were remarkable?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.