View Single Post
Old 08-24-2023, 10:52 AM   #192
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix View Post
Where do you get this stuff?

Dawkins is a Pro-Bowler the past two seasons and a top-100 player as voted by both the players and PFF.
From lurking on your message board. And from watching Dawkins. He's fine. But not a difference maker.

Quote:
When has Torrence looked overmatched?
When I've watched him in presesason. Multiple reps where he was overpowered.

Quote:

Again, he faced Skylar ****ing Thompson, and the Bengals had their way with the Bills. If they weren't throwing at Elam, it was because they didn't need to do it. This is a great example of a misleading stat.

Quote:
He has had some drops but that’s why he is not a #1. He is a solid #2 without a doubt. We also added Trent Sherfield and Deonte Harty and drafted Justin Shorter, and signed Andy Isabella.
Sherfield, Harty, and Isabella are journeyman roster fringe guys, and you know it. Shorter was what, a fifth round pick? Yeah, major upgrade there!

Quote:
Added Leonard Floyd to a D-line that went 13-3 last season.
Congrats on that 13-3 season. What did that get you, other than something to make you happy when you reference it? I remember when I used to talk about the Chiefs going 13-3 in 1995 and 2003.

Floyd has been a nice player but also has always been a 2-point stance rush backer. Most of the guys on your DL are just guys. Maybe Rousseau takes a step and Miller comes back just as good as he was before his injury. Maybe. But Floyd is not a needle mover, and neither are Oliver or Epenesa or Bashem.

Quote:
Not the same, because we were down our All Pro safety last year. And his backup. And his backups backup.

But even so, that secondary went 13-3.
Both your star S are 32 years old and coming off seasons where they lost major time to injuries. At DB, the clock runs out fast. Major warning signs on them.

Quote:
That’s the thing you’re missing. The Bills didn’t need to add a lot of players - the team was already stacked. But we did add players at key positions and the roster is better for it.
Like I said, you got better at LG. Maybe at RG. Minor improvements on the OL. The defense is aging rapidly and lost a key player in the middle in Edmunds.

I think you'd find few who agree the Bills improved their roster in any major way, other than Bills fans.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.