View Single Post
Old 08-24-2023, 10:41 AM   #187
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightingKnight05 View Post
great point you make about the bills having the #8 running game! they were a run heavy offense with an O.line designed to run block over pass block. This goes back to the QB before Josh in Tyrod Taylor. Same olinemen, same oline coach when he was drafted. The schme was run first, run heavy then and carried over to all of 2018 and part of 2019 with Allen. He didnt' have to nor was he asked to pass for 300 yards a game like Mahomes was. He also didnt' have Hill or Kelce to throw the ball to.
I really wish I knew as much about football as you do though. Will you teach me??
Yes. Your team will never win shit because Josh Allen is a choke artist.

Have a great day.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.