Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2023, 07:22 PM   #482
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
But the canon.

Eh. I mean, i can get sticky about the canon sometimes. I guess I'm just kind of selective about it.

And the Gorn was always a pet peeve of mine from the first time I saw the original episode. Always thought the Gorn could've been so much more scary, but they chose to make them slow and kind of dumb, like the original '60s zombies. plodding along so slow that even my mother could outrun them.

Fast, kind of intelligent zombies are way more fun. Which is kind of how I see the new Gorn. Faster, smarter, and ultimately far more interesting and scary than the original.

I guess what 'm saying is, yeah i know they played pretty fast and loose with the canon, and they have to be careful about that, or they will turn the series into another Discovery POS. But in this case, I don't mind what they did, because it gave the ST universe another good adversary to work with.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.