View Single Post
Old 08-22-2023, 10:01 AM   #199
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I'm not really too concerned with ESPNs stupid ass predictions. If they start Brady Cook and this team we're to have that record, then Eli might be on the hot seat. If he starts Horn and he looks pretty good, but we have that record, then it'll be all good. Only way Drink is fired is if we look like Kansas a few years ago.

I've come around to the idea that Drink isn't on the hot seat whatsoever. He was a pretty big reason for the NIL law I believe. He's done too much for the school to get booted so quickly. Like DJLN said, he really hasn't had much of an opportunity for a QB.
Of come the **** on, you're jus.....

.....wait - what now?

DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.