View Single Post
Old 08-19-2023, 03:48 PM   #1469
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I don't know where one drafts Chiefs' receivers, due to the fact that they're so talented, deep, and share the ball with Travis Kelce and the backs.
You take whoever is available at the end of your fantasy draft because I don't think it's worth gambling on one early.

I'm hoping that Toney is available late in one of my two leagues. I still think he has a high ceiling although I also expect him to be on the bench due to injury a good chunk of the time.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.