View Single Post
Old 08-15-2023, 06:29 PM   #131
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief View Post
I love watching people deplane at the new LGA. You can always tell who had been there in the past and had no idea they were building an amazing replacement for that old shitty moldy turd of an airport.

It's like watching people walk into the new KCI for the first time, when they were expecting the shit hole semi circle toilets of the past
The driver who picked me up from the airport last time I was in KC told me a story about a woman he picked up who had flown into MCI a few weeks earlier and then landed there again. Once she deplaned at the new airport she was hysterical because she thought somehow she got on the wrong flight.

Genuinely think there’s never been an airport upgrade in this country nearly as dramatic.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote