View Single Post
Old 08-15-2023, 06:26 PM   #129
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I had a flight get canceled at O'Hare once, and the airline said they'd put us up in a hotel. We got on a bus, and I think they drove us to Mogadishu. It took an hour to get there, we arrived at midnight, and there was no food available in the hotel at all. The area was pretty downscale and I wasn't going to go wander the streets in search of food in the middle of the night, so I went without.

The sad thing is that I got rescheduled for a really early flight, so I couldn't get any breakfast. I had a really busy morning with one meeting after another since I'd arrived late, and then had a lunch meeting scheduled with another person. I was absolutely famished when I showed up at the guy's office and said, "Ready to go to lunch?" The guy was in his forties, but opened his mouth to show me braces. "I just got my braces adjusted," he said, "so let's skip lunch and just meet here in my office."

I ate very well that evening.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.