Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2023, 08:42 PM   #430
Veteran

I haven't seen season 2 however I enjoyed the season 1 episode with the Gorn. Enterprise had a Gorn episode and it was nothing like the TOS version. The Romulans are different, the Klingons are different. TNG introduced the Borg as the big bad and then neutered them completely. Don't know about DS9 because I couldn't get past the first season. Maybe all the messing around with the time line has altered the Gorn, or like one of the species on Enterprise, there's multiple strains. Perhaps the slow, plodding Gorn is the male and the scary one is the female.

Can't we just enjoy that we have a decent ST again? Enterprise had Borg working with the Nazi and rewrote history. I'm all for making things more interesting and to heck with any 'canon'. It's a freaking TV show.

Oh yeah, Han DID shoot first. Good guys can do bad things and bad guys can do good things. Let it go...
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote