Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2023, 06:39 PM   #426
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Yeah, this clown totally never bitched about the 2023 Gorn updated terrorizing depiction being too far away from the lumbering 1967 version and cried for something that didn't bastardize canon. Definitely never happened.

Do you guys even read how ridiculous some of these complaints are? Insanity that this is even a point of discussion at all.
Everybody seems to read just fine, other than you. Thanks for quoting all the stuff that makes my point. I really don't need any help making you look like a ****ing idiot, though.

And you can shove your thumbs down straight up your bitch ass. And again, thanks for all the thumbs up votes I get every time I point out what a ****ing moron you are.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote