Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2023, 05:12 PM   #423
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Frazod has said it outright and you have implied it, but sure, I'll humor you. Why isn't their depiction actually the Gorn then?
Don't put words in my mouth, you lying piece of shit. I never said it. Nobody ever said it. Nobody is pining for a bunch of guys in a green lizard suits from 55 years ago to be the heavies in a modern TV show, no matter how many times your stupid ass posts a picture of one. The problem, which everybody but you understands, is that they fundamentally changed everything about the Gorn to make it into a super adversary that no human could ever have defeated in single, unarmed combat. Even though the principal hero of the show did, in fact, defeat one in single, unarmed combat.

Period. The end.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote