Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2023, 11:55 PM   #4143
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Imma have to get caught up on the Saw franchise. I tapped out after i think the 3rd one.

Not to do the hipster thing but imma do the hipster thing.

Back when SAW was a thing, i was just a handsome, horny teenager working at a movie theater.

I got word from an indie movie nerd that about 6 months from now, one of the most badass indie horror moves was gonna drop and to keep my eyes peeled for "SAW".

/brushes dirt off shoulder

Yeah, i was pretty much in on SAW before it was even cool.
The first two were the best.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.