Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2023, 02:52 PM   #344
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I'm not really sure what you're arguing at this point and I'm not sure you do either. Is it that you only want 3 good developed characters and nothing else? If so, just go back and watch TOS reruns.
I'm quite sure I know what I want, and I've been fairly clear about it. I want more of the things that made me actually like Star Trek. More exploration. More space battles. A good recurring villain would be nice. What I need less of is Mary Sue communications officers, Vulcan love triangles and ****ing singing.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote