Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2023, 01:09 PM   #343
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I thought it was pretty ballsy of them to do that fantasy episode in season one, and so was the decision to do the musical episode this year. They've been the best Trek going on (other than Picard season 3) for quite a while so they can afford to take chances. But stop with the weak storytelling shortcuts.
Honestly, if S2 had been S1, I'd be pretty damn happy with it. Even with the musical episode.

ETA: despite my carping about S1 being better, I love S2 as well. Have enjoyed the hell out of S2.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.