View Single Post
Old 08-03-2023, 10:50 AM   #1029
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
There's also another Pete classic where he wonders if Mahomes was just a flash in the pan. IN MAHOMES FOURTH SEASON. Guy is one of the dumbest posters on the board and I absolutely love it. I hope he never stops posting.

Lmao found it:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...6&postcount=59
Oh yeah, and like I said, he'll NEVER admit it was wrong to suggest that as a remote possibility.

He doesn't ignore the challenges, either. He manic posts and responds to just about everybody who calls him a butt****ing moron. And with each post, he digs his hole deeper and deeper.

Sad to watch.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.