View Single Post
Old 07-30-2023, 03:21 PM   #1042
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Again - he profiles as Chris Taylor if everything breaks right. And there's never anything exciting about guys like that but they ARE valuable.

If you get Chris Taylor in this deal, it's a win.

But yeah, I wish they'd have focused more on 1 higher end prospect than getting 2 guys with pretty obvious glass ceilings. I mean the Dodgers are dying for pitching help - you really couldn't have leveraged Busch out of there and at least gotten a BETTER version of Sagesse for your efforts? They sure don't seem to have any use for him in LA...
I agree. They have Donovan, so another Taylor isn't a big need just yet, but that's probably an 85th percentile projection? It's just so on the nose that they'd acquire a guy who has nothing but 45 and 50 tools across the board.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.