View Single Post
Old 07-26-2023, 07:33 PM   #10313
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
The bolded part, I can see that, but the odds of that is very low for Stanford. We will just have to disagree on that Cal and Stanford, and just have to wait and see what happens at this point.

There's still more dominoes to fall as the Big 12 wouldn't just take Colorado without considering another to make it back to 14 when OU and Texas leaves in 2024. I still believe it will be Arizona, U-Conn, and Colorado as I mentioned, I just don't know the 4th one.
I don't think Stanford can absorb the potential rise in operating expenses, if they do go independent, long-term unless they limit themselves to only playing exclusively west.

Joining the B1G allows them to still play UCLA and USC while having more league revenue and being affiliated with universities held in higher academic regard.

Also allows the B1G to have another market for later games.

I agree with regard to the B12 that they probably aren't done yet and even with those 4, I'm not sure they're done for the next few years. Could see them adding USF to get further into FL (they're also building an on-campus football stadium and are natural rivals with UCF) as well as Memphis. Aside from that, it's slim pickings from the American unless you want to add someone like Tulane, SMU, or Temple.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote