View Single Post
Old 07-14-2023, 02:44 PM   #3351
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I'd say that makes them a top 10 unit, with upside to be better.

It would be interesting to see how they'd use Hokins. I'm assuming they'd treat him like a traditional X and have him do the stuff they had Watkins do when he was here, with Toney and Moore getting the gadget and slot touches, and MVS running basically deep routes.
I was just watching some games from 2018 and man Sammy Watkins really was a force. I can't imagine upgrading that position with D-hop.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote