View Single Post
Old 07-08-2023, 12:01 PM   #5360
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Its amazing that you posted this as I've viewed it (prior to you posting the link) a handful of times.

A question not just for you or Hometeam but for anyone with Corvette knowledge, what's the best or highly regarded Corvette that can be had for under $50k?

Preferably a Z06 but I'm pretty green in my Corvette exploration.
Yeah I don't know either but I find "cheap" speed to be fun to look at. Older models with bigger engines, coupled with low miles means you don't have to spend a ton. There's some decent Mustang GT and Challenger SRT options out there now too, up near the 500 HP range, that can be had under $40k and only around 5ish years old. It's a pretty affordable market for speed in AZ since there's so many options and you can drive them year round here. No rust concerns make it even better.

Hopefully someone in this thread can give us some cheap speed options.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.