Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2023, 10:26 AM   #64204
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgreene View Post
And yet Chandler's statline is more desirable than Elways when controlled for the same coach.

If there's anything I've learned from this, I respect that ratface Shanahan a lot more than I did 3 hours ago, but compared to other QBs under Dan Reeves system, Elway was an inferior quarterback to them. Wouldn't you think such a "Transcendent" Quarterback would have better stats in a similar system? I mean, this isn't even HoF talent we're talking about here. When controlled for system, he was producing worse than Chris Chandler and Craig Morton.

I'm now entirely convinced. Shanahan and Davis won those Super Bowls. Horseface was just along for the ride.
But it's not the same coach. Same person. But not the same coach. Dan Reeves was not a static human-being and the league changed from 1989 to 1998 and Dan changed as well. He said as much in interviews.

Shanahan and Elway were like salt and pepper, they always get passed together. The difference is John was on the field and touched the ball. Just stop with the nonsensical arguments thinking you are a competent researcher. Your premise is badly configured, ergo, your results are badly interpreted.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.