Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2023, 04:51 PM   #2330
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I watched Last of Us because I'm going to shitcan HBO soon.

I gave it a pretty short leash. I'll be honest. I'm over zombie flicks. But this was wroth the squeeze. You have to suspend disbelief a bit on stuff aging 20 years.

But it's really solid. They don't belabor the zombie thing. It's about people's reaction to tragedy. It gets the perspective right. Bella Ramsey and Pedro Pascal are amazing. It gets the performances right. And there is a decent amount of balance in it. Ramsey flipping Pascal shit is legitimately funny. And there is nice development and depth to characters. It did a lot to keep to keep a guy engaged, rather than just lean on horror and increasingly ridiculous engagements, it focused on the characters.

I really enjoyed it. I know I'm late to the party, but I got there.
I flipped it off and never got back to finish it somewhere while they were in an old carnival. They just flipped on the power and carnival rides worked. I guess I was done then and there see no need to finish it honestly.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.