View Single Post
Old 06-16-2023, 02:51 PM   #59
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Man I can’t believe the last year here hurt Eric Berry’s legacy so much. Dude was unreal when healthy.
Eric Berry was my favorite for a long time. And im probably one of the few around here that never harbored any resentment towards him.

BUT...

He really only gave us a few good years. Between the ACL, Achilles and Cancer....we just didnt get that much from him in reality.

But his rookie year....he was THE reason to watch the Chiefs.

I still remember Haley talking about him his rookie year. About how he came into OTA's/TC and was already coaching up the guys on the defense. I remember that mostly because i was like, "Damn, they must suck if a rookie is coming in and schooling them".

And well...they did suck.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.