Thread: Chiefs Juju to Patriots
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2023, 09:19 AM   #344
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The knee is chronic. I feel like everyone closely associated with JJSS realized that.

Maybe the Patriots should've had their training department actually take a look at a few things.

That knee will NEVER be truly 'right'. He'll fight this the remainder of his fairly short career. I don't think he's in the league in 3 seasons.
I wonder if surgery isn’t gonna mostly fix this? He had the knee drained but it sure seems like he needs full on surgery and rehab to make the best of his knee moving forward. Who knows.

I agree that this will probably be his last contract unless he can somehow push through, but it’s not gonna get better with age and wear and tear.

It was smart to let him walk.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.