Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2023, 07:55 AM   #15
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I've really enjoyed watching some of the fan-created stuff that faithfully recreates the feel of the original, particularly Star Trek Continues. But I agree, updating the Enterprise for a modern audience doesn't bother me. I love the look of the ship, especially the bridge. They absolutely nailed that.
I didn't care for the look of the bridge because it is a completely different style. Back then many TV shows still created sets as if they were putting on a play. So, you'd get blander colors and a lot of empty space to frame the action. The bridge on Strange New Worlds is a modern TV set so it's busier, brighter, and more colorful. I did get used to it and it stopped bothering me because the show itself is great.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.