Thread: Movies and TV Ted Lasso is a good show
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 08:52 AM   #140
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Unless the female soccer players are as hilarious as the female hockey players on Letterkenny, I can't imagine that show keeping my attention.

They can either have 3400 fans in the stands and no national/local awareness of the existence of the team whatsoever, or they can just be unrealistic as hell.

Then again, I'm not sure how you can maintain a spin-off of Ted Lasso without that sort of feel-good DNA and I just don't know how a Roy-centric show can pull that off. Roy's prickly nature is what makes him entertaining. And honestly, HIS arc has largely wrapped up at this point, IMO.

Jamie, Sam, Nate, Keeley and maybe Beard have someplace to go at this point. Ted, Rebecca and Roy have reached a logical conclusion to their storylines. And I'm not sure Nate or Keeley are interesting enough to carry a show on their own.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.