Thread: Movies and TV Ted Lasso is a good show
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 05:57 AM   #139
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
I worry this will be similar to Michael Scott leaving the office. They'll go into a spinoff that will probably be pretty good out of the gate, but many of the actors are going to "grow out" of these roles (like Krasinski and Ed Helms) and want to move on (Brett Goldstein may already be there, Waddingham won't be far behind). That being said, I really hope they do it. This show helped get me through some pretty dark times in late 2020/2021 when my dad was dying of cancer.
I think that's why Keeley pitched the women's soccer team. It helps them add more female characters and build new characters from scratch while focusing on the arc of building something new like ted originally did. Because I agree there's a great cast of characters still left and of course the intrigue of winning it all but maybe not enough juice left to carry the show on their own.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.