Thread: Movies and TV Ted Lasso is a good show
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 11:35 PM   #138
MONTANA #19

I worry this will be similar to Michael Scott leaving the office. They'll go into a spinoff that will probably be pretty good out of the gate, but many of the actors are going to "grow out" of these roles (like Krasinski and Ed Helms) and want to move on (Brett Goldstein may already be there, Waddingham won't be far behind). That being said, I really hope they do it. This show helped get me through some pretty dark times in late 2020/2021 when my dad was dying of cancer.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote