View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 03:00 PM   #1640
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
When Travis Kelce is on the cart due to overusage, you will be apologizing for not wanting any real wide receivers.
A. No I won't, I don't make any decisions and therefore carry no responsibility.

B. Overuse hasn't been much of a problem in years past. Maybe this one will finally do it but I kinda doubt it. (Knock on wood)

C. If Kelce gets injured I'll be eagerly awaiting your explanation as to how it's because of overuse and not because football is a brutal sport in which people are injured constantly.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote