View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 11:33 AM   #1628
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
What? No.

There's been some comparison in style of play and RAS scores and whatnot but nobody is seriously saying any of these kids are the equivalent of hall of famers in June of 2023.

Rice, for example, has a similar style of play, and I remarked that if people love DHop, they should want to draft Rice because he's a very similar style and skill-sets. That's not the same thing as saying he's DHop's equal day one.

You're getting more and more hyperbolic here, and it's getting silly.

Yeah, I exaggerated quite a bit to illustrate my point.

But there's already people saying Skyy is going 1,000 yards/10 TDs. That Rice will be a large part of the offense. And so on.

I have to go to my nephew's graduation right now, so this has to be cut short, but I hope my point has been made.

Yes, there's a lot of POTENTIAL with these guys, but I'm not silly enough to believe that they'll be one of the most dangerous WR rooms in the NFL in 2023. Maybe/probably in 2024. But Skyy, Rice, and Toney still have a lot of growing up to do, and it's not all going to get done this season, that's my point.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.