View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 11:21 AM   #1626
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRR View Post
I don’t believe anyone is saying that. Going into last year, you could lean on the fact that while new to the offense, Juju and MVS were veteran receivers to pair with Kelce and Hardman. Going into this year, nearly every receiver has a large question mark. Toney = Injury. Skyy = Relatively Unknown. MVS = AFC Championship or Super Bowl? Rice = Unknown + Reid doesn’t play rookie WR’s.

Could it work out like the DB’s did last year? Sure. But it would be nice to have another proven vet WR to lean on especially early in the season.
There are absolutely people in this thread saying that. Note I said brink of disaster not disaster. Several posters seem to think we're razor thin at WR and are in trouble if anyone gets hurt/disappoints. As if we didn't have injuries and disappointments last year with a similar group. James and Hardman are basically a push so we're looking at JJSS versus Rice and more development for Moore.

That is nowhere near the loss of value we experienced losing Tyreek and our offense got BETTER. If our offense has a slight regression, let alone stands pat, we will be a better team overall this year. If these young WRs hit we'll be substantially better than last year. If Hopkins joined I'd be as pumped as anybody, but everyone saying we aren't ready for the season with our current WRs is just typical off-season panic.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote