View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 11:09 AM   #1620
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Richie James was added to increase the floor of the WR room. Even if Toney misses half the season to injury and Moore doesn’t improve much, the drop-off from Smith-Schuster to James is less than you’d think in terms of function in the offense.

Hardman was healthy for a number of games equal to the worst case scenario or floor imagined for Toney, so it’s hard to chalk up much “miss” on that to me.

I think the Chiefs have added a lot of versatility to the WR room.

They’ve got quick-twitch guys who can uncover vs man, break tackles and YAC it up. They’ve zone beaters in Valdez-Scantling and James and potentially Rice. They’ve got a guy who wins vs both in Kelce. And with Rice they have a WR who can win 1x1 downfield.

They just have a lot more ways to attack Ds.

That versatility is the key to the offense moving forward.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote