View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 10:49 AM   #1613
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
If Mahomes can play at the highest of MVP levels every year and Kelce doesn’t slow down even a bit, then yes, we’ll be fine whomever you put out there at WR. But if teams are able to adjust, etc and slow Mahomes down even a little, the margin for error with our current WR room is thinner than I would want it to be. That’s all.

We can obviously win a SB
I still don't agree with this train of thought.

I mean, you are talking like this WR room doesn't have a ton of upside. Why do some of you act like Rice, Skyy, and Toney can't possibly be a great trio going forward?

You would think this is a high floor low ceiling group when it's actually the opposite. And I'm sorry, but I just don't see the low floor worst case scenario happening with Andy and Pat at the helm. The ceiling is MUCH more likely.

My only real concern is them hitting the ground running this year, but I have no doubt that they will be a very good group long term.

Last edited by staylor26; 06-03-2023 at 11:02 AM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote