View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 12:06 AM   #1108
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
But you'll question them signing an UDFA, paying for a corrective surgery, and keeping him into a second off-season because he ran a 4.87 in highschool and is not an NFL caliber talent.

See what I am saying?

What I'm NOT saying is that Justyn Ross is a star in the making. I have no idea, and he's a long shot for a lot of reasons, namely the injury history and how that has affected his ability to play much football at all for YEARS now.

It's a long shot, and you don't have to make bad faith arguments to prove it.

Nobody that I have seen is claiming anything else, just rooting for the kid as it's a good story.
I'm not questioning them. They're not coming out here and saying "wow Justyn is going to crack the starting lineup." They literally haven't lost out on anything by keeping him around. He's not taking up a roster spot, costs basically nothing, and didn't cost a draft pick. How do my thoughts on an UDFA contradict what I said about them and the draft? There was no risk. None. What bad faith arguments have I made? He's never been some great athlete.

There are plenty of people in this thread that are giddy about Ross, especially before he missed basically all of last off-season.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote