View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 10:27 AM   #1510
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBILL View Post
If the Chiefs weren't willing to match 11 million for JuJu (who had proved himself in their system) then why pay 5 million more per year?

But the game is not over. I'm pretty sure nobody is going to pay that kind of money for a 31 year old receiver at this point.

I also believe the Chiefs are stalling while they take stock of the young guys at the OTA's ... Seeing how much cap space they can create before camp ... And maybe let DeHop see that he's overpriced himself and take a chance that he'll come back to the table with lower expectations.

Purely speculation on my part.

They took a shot early under the radar and it didn't work out.

At least they pulled it off without getting egg on their faces.

I don't think they're done yet ... It just didn't happen now. I'm sure the new agent had a lot to do with that. He wants a splash signing with his new client.
Uh cause Hopkins is a significantly better player than JuJu is.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote