Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 03:13 AM   #2262
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm not sure I'd go with 'unique' unless you mean the final 5 minutes. And really, I think that was done just to satirize hollywood writ large; something that Gene's entire character (and Sally's character arc) has done from the jump.

But I do think they landed the plane well. It was a satisfying conclusion. I'm not sure there's anything I'd have done differently except maybe:

Spoiler!
Yeah, I think I was referring to the final 5 minutes. Was just a nice little twist.

And agreed on your spoiler. He deserved better. Absolutely hysterical character the entire way through.

I think the best part of the final season was Fuches Raven stuff. That part in the prison when he was giving out nicknames just slayed me. Then picking up the barista when he got out of prison. Awesome.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.