View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 02:26 AM   #3211
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Largest ARPG at launch of any in the genre ever. It doesn't do anything new or exciting but I like it sticking to it's roots not having mandatory raids and such. Always has crisp amazing combat, albeit this one seems to be more tactical and less romp on the buttons. I put probably over 1500 hours into the 1st game, 10 years and who knows how many hours into D2 and about a ton into 3 despite it being the most boring.

I'm sure I'll be playing it on and off, nothing like the experience tbh in this genre.
part of me wants to play it. Who knows, I might end up doing a 180 on launch day and say **** it lol, wouldn't be the first time.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote