Thread: Money Bitcoin Take?
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 09:52 PM   #3843
El Gato Gordo Loco

I just lost $10,000 worth of BTC because the wallet must have given me a false receiving address. I don't use wallets outside of Trezor, Nano Ledger etc very often except for small amounts for spending money but I've used this one in the past on a different device and never had an issue.

I provided the receiving address to the sender. They said they sent. Nothing shows in my wallet or transactions. I looked up the receiving address in a blockchain explorer and it shows it was indeed sent. I'm puzzled. I didn't take a screenshot of the app showing me the bitcoin receiving address but I logged it in two different notes.

I thought maybe the wallet was messed up so I used a different wallet to restore my seed but still shows nothing.

So sad. I don't really know what to do or anything I can do. It was a wallet that gives receiving addresses that start with "bc" and spits you out a brand new one everytime. I don't even know how to see the prior receiving addresses the wallet gave me.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.