View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 01:40 PM   #2479
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I think he 100% got petty about it toward the end. Stopped showing up to anything voluntary etc etc. I think the Jordan Love pick mixed with him openly asking for any kind of weapons being met with "**** off" spurned a pretty good chunk of hatred.

I do however think plenty of QB's would have been super pissed in his position. I win back to back MVPs and instead of helping me or doing anything to get us over the hump you draft my replacement.

I think there is fault on both sides but it could have been pretty easily fixed if they'd just patted Aaron on the back and given him a couple of receivers.
You do realize they drafted Love BEFORE he won his back to back MVPs, right? Also was putting up some rather pedestrian numbers for a few seasons relative to his usual standards.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote