View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 01:32 PM   #2478
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
Agreed. Hence the hate.

FYP
Lets spin this though...

If Mahomes had just won MVP and the Chiefs lost in the AFC championship game and he is roughly 37 years old. Would you expect him to be just a little frustrated they drafted his replacement instead of trying to win another one?

The thing is, is I wouldn't expect the Chiefs to do that to Mahomes and I fully think if that was on the table they would tell him way beforehand.

The entire thing was handled poorly, not communicating with your franchise player, not giving him weapons to the point that it became a running ****ing joke in the league. When he attempted to communicate being told they didn't want his input so he went public which then of course lead to his reputation taking a hit and we are where we are today.

I also think Rodgers just got petty about it because he realized nothing would ever change. I also think he felt he was afforded the same respect in his organization that other top QB's were in theirs.

I would personally like to hear an example of another franchise QB that was treated the way Rodgers was by the Packers.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.