Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 09:02 AM   #10
Immanentize The Eschaton

Season Two is only a couple of weeks away from what I've read. So there's something I saw recently that made sense to me. I read an article about the obvious tech differences popping up in these shows, like the way that the Enterprise in this show seems more advanced than the Enterprise in the original show even though that's completely backwards. The idea is that all of the time traveling has screwed up tech advancement badly. Bits and chunks of future tech keeps being left behind by time traveling Trek characters. So history keeps being rewritten as teams of scientists reverse engineer the stuff. It's a fun idea and the article implied that this idea is canon.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.