View Single Post
Old 05-30-2023, 09:24 PM   #3200
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Got super mega baseball 4 premium edition which gets you extra stadiums and 3 day early access (launches officially June 2).

Liking it so far. Graphics upgrade and everything is much smoother.

Big difference with sounds. I have surround sound in my game room and you can hear all kinds of crazy stuff through rear speakers.

Additionally, lots of new animations with pitchers, umps, foul balls, etc

Maybe EA didn’t curse them after all!
This is literally the biggest year for gaming of all time, so many things I want to get. I'm not used to wanting to much lolz. I really hate EA but I MIGHT pick it up on sale later, happy you're enjoying it.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.