View Single Post
Old 05-30-2023, 05:42 PM   #3198
On one quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Do any of you guys care about "trophy hunting" or 100% games or is that just there and don't really care.
I go for some Steam achievements. I set my profile to display my rarest achievements. it will display the percentage of players that have earned that badge too.
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.