Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2023, 07:18 AM   #2254
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Unique ending. Great final season. Finale was the first recent episode that I didn’t have a couple true LOL moments but they wrapped things up well and creatively.
It was unique for sure. It was definitely a callout to those who latched on and enjoyed the power fantasy of Barry's first 2 seasons (and in general to people in the audience who glom on to anti-hero power fantasy stories like Breaking Bad or The Shield). Hader basically said "here you go sickos". I knew right away Gene made a huge mistake
Spoiler!
. All in all, I still thought season 4 was great, but I could have done without the moralizing of the last two seasons from Hader, who had crafted such a brilliant universe.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.