View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 11:59 AM   #171
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
It makes a ton of sense. Basically the same thing the Eagles did, put as much talent as you can around Hurts. Help out an elite running QB, but to Hurts credit as we all saw, he will make the clutch throws at key points to make that offense dangerous. We've never seen how Lamar does with WRs like this.
I dont mind Lamar being loaded with WRs so we can finally put to bed the flimsy narrative that his shortcomings are because he hasn't had WRs to work with. Hurts has done all the right things to progress as a passer. Don't think I've seen any kind of progress from Lamar as a passer. Kind of annoys me that this offseason is going to reinsert Lamar into an elite QB conversation he doesn't belong in.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote