Thread: Food and Drink Any Bourbon drinkers out there?
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2023, 04:47 PM   #2948
Ultrabanned

My wife broke this one out.

So a funny little story here. My brother, Jeff, passed the end of August. After the funeral I went out to Pirtle winery in Weston w/ my mom and stepdad and my aunt and her husband. We did the wine tasting thing and my mom and stepdad proceeded to buy about 300 dollars worth of wine, like 15 bottles there to take home and drink in the bar area. Ended up getting pretty wine drunk, got my aunt stoned outta her mind after she told me she'd toked at a DMB or some shit concert a couple weeks before. Then she ****ing puked her guts up all over the parking lot and had to be carried back to the truck.

My wife said she was waaaay less dunk than me and insisited she drive us home. On the way home she said she didn't want to go home and wanted to party tonight. This is not something my wife ever says. I was a passenger as she aggressively drove us to my buddy's place to drink and get ****ed up. She ate a gummy and smoked a few bowls and passed out around 10. My buddy and I partied until like 2 in the morning while she was out. The next morning she was still a little ****ed up and wanted to get a seed planted. We had discussed how we were done trying like a month before, she sold off all my son's clothes and boy toys on marketplace like a week before.

I obliged and now we are toasting with the very same wine we got that day. Found out she was pregnant like three weeks later and never drank it. Unintentionally done truly but an awesome story I had to share!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Pablo; 05-25-2023 at 04:58 PM..
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote