Thread: Movies and TV Ant-Man & Wasp: Quantumania ( 2023)
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2023, 11:54 AM   #101
Plays to win the game!

Yep, give me Fantastic Four and Xmen and I'll be there to see them in the theaters.

Secret Invasion (maybe)
Marvels (only if the reviews are amazing imo)
Echo (yawn)
Loki Season 2 (I'm there)
Ironheart (yawn)
Agatha: Coven of Chaos (you have my interest)
Daredevil: Born Again (I'm there)
Captain America: New World Order (meh, wait on reviews)
Thunderbolts (meh, wait on reviews)
Blade (I'm there)
Deadpool 3 (I'm there)

Coming up we have Fantastic Four, Iron Wars, Shang Chi 2, Spiderman 4, Avengers Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars, as well as Nova and Xmen. This is just a weak phase, coming off of Thanos' death you knew they weren't going to keep the momentum up, how can you replace the greatest villain? Blew their load too quickly and Kang is just not that interesting.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote